POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : PP focal blur Q : PP focal blur Q Server Time
8 Jul 2024 17:03:42 EDT (-0400)
  PP focal blur Q
From: Andy Cocker
Date: 4 Sep 2001 22:48:17
Message: <3b959271@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I've just been tinkering with post_process focal_blur, and came up against 1
question, and 1 problem.

Question first. I could only manage to get focal_blur BEYOND the field_start
point, never in front of it, as would be possible using standard focal_blur.
Is this the correct behaviour of post_process fb?

Secondly, the few times I tried using keep_data_file, and then re-rendering
with +c to try different fb values, I got a "cannot open aborted data file"
error. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Andy Cocker